söndag 29 augusti 2010

The Art of God of War III

http://www.examiner.com/video-games-in-long-beach/art-of-god-of-war-3-opening-night
A bit info about GOW gallery
Join us with some of the amazingly talented artists who worked on the God of War III video game for the Playstation III at Gnomon Gallery for the opening reception.

Showcasing the dark brutal world of ancient Greece, this exhibit features the imaginative concept paintings and impressive 3D assets created for the hit Playstation 3 video game, God of War III, and provides an opportunity to meet the artists that make the world of Kr...

The Art of God of War III
Saturday, May 29th
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM

This is something I would definetly go, but only in my dreams:( I wanna go, especially I want to meet Andy Park one of my favourite concept artist.

Inga kommentarer: